Sunday, January 8, 2012

Youth Conference






This past weekend Eddie and I were asked to help with an LDS Youth Conference at Aspen Grove, in Provo Canyon. We had a great time and Heavenly Father was looking out for us and even graced us with some LONG AWAITED snow Saturday morning which REALLY helped with all of the Snow Activities that were planned!!!! This is a beautiful place and we feel really lucky to have been able to spend time there. Eddie and I love being involved with our children....Samee Jo is such a good girl and always makes us feel like she is happy we are with her!!!! We like to call ourselves the "3 Amigos!" Friday night we started off with a dance for all of the Youth and Saturday we spent the day going to workshops and Outdoor fun. Samee and Eddie enjoyed a little Cross Country Skiing.....Well I guess Eddie enjoyed it Samee was NOT a big Fan!!!!!!!! Others enjoyed Snow shoeing which I thought looked really fun!!! I was nominated the ward Photographer so I spent my time going around and taking photos of all of the kids and leaders. All in All it was a wonderful weekend.

No comments: