Thursday, March 22, 2012

BABY CAPRI HAS ARRIVED!!!!

Capri Liesa Pruitt.....7 lbs 3 0z.....21 inches long.........born March 22, at 10:08 AM
"Grandpa Pruitt"
"Grandma Pruitt"
"Great Grandma Ford"
"Great Grandma Pruitt"
SHE MADE IT!!!!!
You cant have a baby without applying your makeup right before!!!! hehehehehe
!
Just a few Family Members waiting patiently
Arrival at 5:00 AM
Today our little baby CAPRI finally arrived!!I knew I was going to love her but I didnt realize just how much!!! It was the most amazing day from watching her be born to seeing my son become a VERY PROUD PAPA!!!! Haley was AMAZING!!!!! She did an amazing job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT was quite the experience having the same doctor that delivered Dallas and Haley deliver their baby! Thank you Dallas and Haley for letting me share this amazing miracle with you!!!! Capri is the most beautiful little gift from Heaven!!! She is definitely not going to hurt for love and attention!

2 comments:

JENNY said...

she looks just like her Momma! Oh, how sweet! I love the pictures... funny makeup one. Can't wait to meet her in person.

Clarissa Meegan said...

How EXCITING! She is beautiful. Can't believe Dallas is a dad!