Saturday, May 26, 2012

A quick run down of SPRING!

 Otters Creek and the Mighty Fisherwoman!
 Grandpa and Capri having a little one on one fishing time!
Grandpa and Grandma Love that baby!
City Creek with my Mama!


The flowers at the Temple grounds are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!



THAT CAPRI!!!! (You have gotta love those cheeks!)
This past Spring has been full of events!  I haven't updated for a while so here is a little quick run through the past month or two!  First of all we have THOROUGHLY enjoyed our beautiful little grandaughter CAPRI!!!!!!!!!! We LOVE HER SO MUCH! We lost a wonderful Aunt Neva who we will MISS SO MUCH! My Mom and I had a great day together at City Creek Center that I ENJOYED SO MUCH!  We also had our annual trip to Otters Creek the we loved and CAUGHT FISH SO MUCH!!!  My niece Brooke played ball for Salem Shyhawks and we watcher her HIT HOME RUNS SO MUCH!  Also we ended school for the summer that I am EXCITED SO MUCH and are looking forward to a great summer to PLAY SO MUCH!!!!!

No comments: