Sunday, December 2, 2012

Tis the Season for Decorating!


THis is my NEWEST addition this year......My wonderful Marietta gave me her flocked tree!!! I love it so much, I feel like I am a little girl again because we ALWAYS had a flocked tree!! Thank you Marietta this made my Christmas! 
 
 

This is my Kitchen......I tried to copy a cute little centerpiece on Pinterest....didnt quite look as cute as the one on pinterest but its OK!!
 
 

This is my Front Room tree!



 

THis is MY little house!!! I love my entry! Especially my picture of my kids!!!
 
 
 
 
These next few pics are my Marietta's house.   Love the Birds.....can you see the little owl!!!
This is her beautiful upstairs tree!!! Looks like it is straight from a magazine(or the Gate House)!!!!!! LOVE IT


Love the Dining Room table centerpiece!  Looks like a scene from the woods! (except for the dork in the mirror)
 
 
 
 
This is the darling Kitchen shelf
 
 
 
 
 

 Marietta and I REALLYlove her downstairs  mantle garland!

This is my Marietta's BEAUTIFUL downstairs tree!!!!.......(These pics are especially for you Luana and Sharil)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 








 This is my Wonderful Momma!!!!!She decided she wanted to be the one to decorate the tops of her cupboards!!! Yes the 76 year old climbs the counters!!! I loved the time with my wonderful sisters and Mom and Dad! THANK YOU ESPECIALLY for getting a new tree!!!! SO much easier!
 
Probably my favorite thing about Christmas is the DECORATIONS!!! I also enjoy decorating with my family!!! Here is a little taste of the homes we have enjoyed decorating together! LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!

No comments: