Wednesday, January 16, 2013

This was our December!



 These are our Favorite new California neighbors!!!!!
 Samee was BEAUTIFUL for the Preference Dance!
 Took a little ride on the Front Runner to SLC to see the temple light....(along with 4 million other people!!! Can you say CROWDED!)


 PJ's opening at Grandmas house!!!!
 Capri LOVED her new horse from Great Grandpa!
 One of our favorite traditions Christmas morning!
 Samee LOVED her new bike!
 Lindsey loved her little Capri!


 Samee loved her Jersey!

The month of December was jam packed with fun!!! Loved every minute of it! The Best part was that I had all my kids and Grandbaby with me for Christmas!!! Spending time with Eddie and My Parents and all of our kids...brothers and sisters.....cousins...Aunts and Uncles is my favorite part of the Holidays! FAMILY.....What a BLESSING! We even had a white Christmas which made it even better!!!!

No comments: